Monday 31 August 2015

Review/Comparison: NYX Tres Jolie Gel Pencil Liner

I am doing a quick review on the NYX Tres Jolie Gel Pencil Liner vs Marc Jacobs Highliner in Blacquer. For the longest time, the MJ one has been my go to for tightening and I went thru two of it. But the price of it at USD$25 is really crazy and I have been looking for an alternative for super long and I think I found it!!
I had quite a long day ahead and decided to put the two liners to test! Its crazy hot/humid in Singapore and I have oily lids so this was a good day to test it out.

Both liners were going strong in the afternoon and I was playing with my nieces and nephews and was having a crazy SWEATY day!

 Not much difference going on...
 Now, both sides of the liners are still visible but the MJ one has started to flake off.
 I took a short nap and when I woke up, the MJ one has completely flaked off. The NYX Tres Jolie is still going V V V STRONG!
Before I took a hot shower and wash everything off, the NYX one is still highly visible while my MJ one has completely rubbed/flaked off!

Well, the pictures did all the talking. The NYX one is really more worth it, right? Both weigh in at 0.5g but the MJ one costs USD$25 but the NYX one costs USD$12?!?!

Ok, hope this post helped u with the tightlining!

Love,
Pea

No comments:

Post a Comment